Head of Customer Service
Guidance and leadership of a team of 6 CSRs
- Responsible for all customer service activities
- Guidance and leadership of a team of 6 CSRs including development, motivation and training
- Secure and optimize the operational processes with focus on customer needs and internal SAP processes. This also includes payment tracking, consignment stock management and customer complaint handling.
- Enable a frictionless daily work and be first contact for general topics for the team
- Steer and manage area as well as department related projects and actively participate in cross-departmental projects
- Expand and cultivate the network with interfacing departments like sales, logistics, production planning and IT, both locally as well as globally
- Report KPIs and analyze of the activities in the area of responsibility
We invite you to get to know us better and to become part of our team. Discover your career plus in specialty chemistry. Please send us your application, preferably via our jobmarket www.altana.jobs. Contact: Mr. Zong Xian HU, Head of HR ,BYK Additives (SH) Co. Ltd., Tel +86 21 3749 8888
- Academic degree in Business Administration or comparable qualification
- Managing experience in a comparable job in Customer Service
- At least 3 years’ experience in leading and developing people
- At least 5 years’ experience in domestic and export business handling
- Substantial User knowledge of MS-Office, SAP ERP (module SD) and BW combined with a generally high IT-affinity
- Project experience and CRM knowledge beneficial
- Strong in data analytics
- Fluent and professional communication in Chinese and English
- Background and experience in a producing, globally acting company
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong customer orientation
- Substantial organisatory and process development skills
- Pragmatic process and result-oriented way of working combined with high sense of responsibility
- Strong team player and communicator
- Inclination for continuous process improvements and digital solutions
- High commitment and resilience
In the ALTANA Group, you will work in a unique culture of innovation where the utmost importance is attached to promoting individual ideas and abilities as well as open, trusting interaction. BYK Additives (SH) Co. Ltd. offers you a lot of advantages. They include pleasant-sized operations where employees get to know each other personally and exchange ideas, extensive interdepartmental initial training, short information and decision-making paths, comprehensive further education and training offers, ﬂexible working hours with ﬂextime, and impressive compensation with good employee beneﬁts and pension plans.
BYK Additives Shanghai Co Ltd
BYK, as part of the ALTANA Group, is a leading global supplier of specialty chemicals. Our innovative BYK additives improve scratch resistance and surface gloss, the mechanical strength or flow behavior of materials, and properties such as UV- and light stability or flame retardancy. BYK has a global network of subsidiaries and employs a workforce of more than 2,500 people worldwide.
ALTANA AG and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.