The ALTANA Group develops and manufactures high-quality, innovative specialty chemical products. With us, you can help shape many important details of the world of the future. Our four divisions BYK, ECKART, ELANTAS, and ACTEGA have set worldwide standards in their markets. Our innovative products enable companies to develop technologies of the future today, technologies that make life easier, safer, and more comfortable. With sales of around 2.7 billion euros, we are one of the world‘s most innovative, fastest-growing, and most proﬁtable chemical companies. We currently employ more than 6,700 people who have good ideas for the world of the future. Discover your decisive plus for your future. Bringing you many advantages.
BYK Additives & Instruments is one of the world’s leading suppliers in the field of additives and measuring instruments. Around the world, the additives of BYK ensure that coatings and plastics obtain precisely the desired properties and the correct quality.
Operational Excellence Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Wesel near Düsseldorf
Your task structure
- Drive and monitor the BYK Lean Six Sigma program in Europe
- Support BYK organization in identifying and executing improvement projects by training and coaching cross-functional teams
- Collaborate closely with site managers and functional leads to align our project portfolio with our business strategy
- Facilitate workshops
- Lead complex projects (Black Belt and/or Master Black Belt level)
- Achieve targets defined by the ALTANA board
Your recipe for success
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Master Black Belt qualification
- At least 5 years of practical experience, ideally within the chemical industry
- Degree in science, engineering, or business administration
- Strong communicator at all hierarchical levels
- Fluent business English and German are required
- Proficient knowledge and application of Design for Six Sigma
- Experience in change management
- Experience with intercultural cooperation
- Excellent networking skills
- Digital mindset
Your spectrum of advantages
In the ALTANA Group, you will work in a unique culture of innovation where the utmost importance is attached to promoting individual ideas and abilities as well as open, trusting interaction.
We invite you to get to know us better and to become part of our team. Discover your career plus in specialty chemistry. Please send us your application, preferably via our jobmarket www.altana.jobs
BYK-Chemie GmbH | Annika Conrad | Human Resources | Tel. +49 281 670 - 26016
ALTANA AG and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job number: 1016
Legal entity: BYK-Chemie GmbH
Area of operations: Produktion / Fertigung