The ALTANA Group develops and manufactures high-quality, innovative specialty chemical products. With us, you can help shape many important details of the world of the future. Our four divisions BYK, ECKART, ELANTAS, and ACTEGA have set worldwide standards in their markets. Our innovative products enable companies to develop technologies of the future today, technologies that make life easier, safer, and more comfortable. With sales of more than 2.2 billion euros, we are one of the world‘s most innovative, fastest-growing, and most proﬁtable chemical companies. We currently employ about 6,500 people who have good ideas for the world of the future. Discover your decisive plus for your future. Bringing you many advantages.
BYK is one of the world’s leading suppliers in the field of additives and measuring instruments in the coating, ink and plastics industry and provides surface gloss and scratch resistance. Our innovative power and global closeness to our customers make us a top partner and stay ahead of competition.
Salesforce Architect (m/f/d)
Your task structure
- You will develop and support the divisional Salesforce architecture and solutions and align our Salesforce system architecture with current best practices
- Your tasks also include the creation of solution concepts and acceptance criteria for the requirements and also the comparison of implemented requirements with the acceptance criteria
- Additionally, you will play an important role by validating and managing the overall development, deployment, and testing of new solutions
- You will ensure the release capability of our Salesforce platform and advise the department on updates and release changes within the supported platforms
- Moreover, you will (co-)author solution documents, relevant guidelines, standards, and accompanying processes
- You will also be responsible for the development of functional and technical user stories in cooperation with our business departments
Your recipe for success
- You have a technical and/or business management degree or equivalent
- In addition, you have extensive experience in the development and implementation of Salesforce application architectures and solutions in international corporate environments
- You also bring in-depth (cross-cloud) knowledge of Salesforce sales and service solutions
- Ideally, you are a certified Salesforce System/Application Architect or Certified Salesforce Developer/Administrator; certificates as Scrum Manager/Product Owner are equally desired
- Expertise in marketing and sales processes is of advantage
- You are a proactive team player with very strong service orientation and a creative, analytical working style
- Your strong communication skills in English and German enable you to exchange your ideas with the IT community and with key stakeholders of the company, including senior management
Your spectrum of advantages
In the ALTANA Group, you will work in a unique culture of innovation where the utmost importance is attached to promoting individual ideas and abilities as well as open, trusting interaction. BYK-Chemie offers you a lot of advantages. They include a wide range of tasks with enough room for development, constructive open-mindedness towards new developments and approaches, an attractive salary with good employee benefits and pension plans, a lifetime account and flexible working hours with flextime and an impressive compensation, a canteen offering a balanced variety food and drink, and parking spaces in sufficient quantity on our company grounds.
We invite you to get to know us better and to become part of our team. Discover your career plus in specialty chemistry. Please send us your application, preferably via our jobmarket www.altana.jobs.
BYK-Chemie GmbH | Petra Heinrichs | Personal | Tel. +49 281 670 - 26002
ALTANA AG and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job number: 60003379
Legal entity: BYK-Chemie GmbH
Area of operations: Informationstechnologie (IT)