The ALTANA Group develops and manufactures high-quality, innovative specialty chemical products. With us, you can help shape many important details of the world of the future. Our four divisions BYK, ECKART, ELANTAS, and ACTEGA have set worldwide standards in their markets. Our innovative products enable companies to develop technologies of the future today, technologies that make life easier, safer, and more comfortable. With sales of around 2.7 billion euros, we are one of the world‘s most innovative, fastest-growing, and most proﬁtable chemical companies. We currently employ more than 6,700 people who have good ideas for the world of the future. Discover your decisive plus for your future. Bringing you many advantages.
Global Program Manager Electronic Lab Notebook (m/f/d)
Location: Wesel near Düsseldorf
Your task structure
- Development of an Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) strategy, anticipating future requirements and expressing a vision of an ELN as basis for continuous lab digitalization
- Setup and implementation of a platform development roadmap based on prioritization of requirements together with R&D
- Definition of the necessary resources, an adequate organization and operating model for ELN development and operation, including project and service costs, and supplier management
- Coordination of divisional development projects and guidance for development teams to observe ELN platform architecture principles
- Organization of a global ELN user community in global communication and change management to foster best practice exchange
- Marketing for ELN, its benefits and its future strategic use cases throughout ALTANA
Your recipe for success
- University degree / University of Applied Sciences degree in Chemistry / Economics / Information Technologies or a comparable qualification
- Experience and deep understanding of work in the chemical industry from laboratory to application and production
- Expertise in implementing an ELN or similar digital tools in a laboratory
- Strong communication skills
- Structured, well organized person capable of dealing with complexity of program management
- Proactive behavior, high credibility and a sense of responsibility
- Good command of written and spoken English
Your spectrum of advantages
In the ALTANA Group, you will work in a unique culture of innovation where the utmost importance is attached to promoting individual ideas and abilities as well as open, trusting interaction. ALTANA offers you a lot of advantages. They include pleasant-sized operations where employees get to know each other personally and exchange ideas, short information and decision-making paths, comprehensive further education and training offers, flexible working hours including options to work partially remotely and an impressive compensation with good employee benefits and pension plans.
We invite you to get to know us better and to become part of our team. Discover your career plus in specialty chemistry. Please send us your application, preferably via our jobmarket www.altana.jobs.
ALTANA AG | Alexander Geßner | HR | Tel. +49 281 670 - 10374
ALTANA AG and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job number: 60008332
Legal entity: ALTANA AG
Area of operations: Forschung & Entwicklung allgemein