Finance Business Partner
Full or part time considered. Salary circa £50000 (full time equivalent) plus benefits
- Oversight and management of business cost activities, interfacing with manufacturing teams across multiple departments, including Operations, Controlling, Supply Chain, R&D and Manufacturing.
- Manage the Controlling function (CO) of company's reporting systems (SAP) and Process expert responsibilities
- Support budget and monitoring activities including cost reviews, planning and forecasting
- Maintain the product costing system for site, which complies with the BYK Global standard costing requirements, and management reporting requirements
- Assist Head of Finance in establishing activity rates, monitoring the BYK cycle counts, providing analytics to support both Operations and Sales/Marketing personnel regarding product profitability and issues concerning month end process order settlement.
- Support preparation of transfer price study
- Inventory oversight and support of Supply Chain with planning and reporting
- Develop local processes to ensure the support, timely and accurate execution of the above and contribute to the ongoing development of the global templates
- Interpret, apply, and maintain knowledge of accounting policies and procedures and ensures training of personnel relative to those policies and procedures
Support Finance department with other ad-hoc duties or special projects as required
We invite you to get to know us better and to discover your own personal special side of life. Please send us your application, preferably via our job market www.altana.jobs. For further information, please contact:
Maria Dean, HR Manager, BYK Additives Ltd. Tel 07805 590740.
For further information on the company, visit our website at www.byk.com
- Full or part qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Experience with SAP preferably through implementation/transition
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and process-oriented mind set
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong team player
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals
- Ability to understand company products, manufacturing operations, equipment utilization, and material requirements.
- High energy level and capacity to successfully manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Excellence in the use of MS office products
In the ALTANA Group, you will work in a unique culture of innovation where the utmost importance is attached to promoting individual ideas and abilities as well as open, trusting interaction.
BYK Additives UK Ltd offers you a lot of advantages. They include the opportunity to work within a dynamic team in a successful business, a competitive salary and benefits package, the participation in site bonus scheme and the company pension scheme after a qualifying period, generous annual holiday entitlement as well as excellent development opportunities.
BYK Additives Ltd. (UK)
We are ALTANA: one group of companies – four divisions: BYK, ECKART, ELANTAS, and ACTEGA. Global leader in specialty chemicals with over 6,700 employees, sales of around 2.7 billion euros, and myriad opportunities for you to develop and grow. Would you like to enrich your life with this decisive plus?
BYK, as part of the ALTANA Group, is a leading global supplier of specialty chemicals. Our innovative BYK additives improve scratch resistance and surface gloss, the mechanical strength or flow behaviour of materials, and properties such as UV-and light stability or flame retardancy. BYK has a global network of subsidiaries and employs a workforce of more than 2,500 people worldwide.
BYK Additives Limited based in Widnes is a leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals, supplying additives to the coatings, consumer care, oil field and other specialty markets. The site has been the home of inorganic chemical manufacture since 1923 and has been part of the BYK Division of ALTANA AG, a privately owned speciality chemicals company, since 2013.
ALTANA AG and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.