The ALTANA Group develops and manufactures high-quality, innovative specialty chemical products. With us, you can help shape many important details of the world of the future. Our four divisions BYK, ECKART, ELANTAS, and ACTEGA have set worldwide standards in their markets. Our innovative products enable companies to develop technologies of the future today, technologies that make life easier, safer, and more comfortable. With sales of more than 2 billion euros, we are one of the world‘s most innovative, fastest-growing, and most proﬁtable chemical companies. We currently employ about 6,000 people who have good ideas for the world of the future. Discover your decisive plus for your future. Bringing you many advantages.
ACTEGA produces and provides specialty coatings, adhesives, compound and sealants for rigid and flexible packaging and the graphic arts industry. We are a leading solutions-provider to offer new ideas and initiatives to customers in packaging industry.
Business Line Manager - Paper & Board China
Foshan China, full time
Your task structure
In this position, successful candidate will be fully responsible for sustainable & profitable growth of the business line in China; as well as developing business line strategy & driving its execution within defined market. The main tasks are as follows:
• Support global business line strategy & planning; develop and implement strategic plans to accommodate business goals of division and local company
• Coordinate and lead all market development activities/ sales/ CRM/ KAM/ Direct Sales • Identify new business opportunities
• Define local business line R&D / NBD projects
• Actively take part in sales forecast and budget planning for the company
• Lead local team (Sales/ TS)
• Coordinate activities with distributors/ agents on the execution of sales plans. Maintain & improve sales channel performance within China and Hong Kong
• Build up more direct sales with printers
• Functional reporting to global business line manager and admin. reporting and works closely with local Managing Director
Your recipe for success
• Bachelor degree in Chemistry/Science/printing technology or related disciplines is preferred
• A minimum of 10 years’ sales management and/or technical service experience, preferably within the Printing industry
• Professional knowledge of the printing & packaging industry with excellent network to printers and print buyers
• Ideally previous experience with barrier coatings
• Strong people management and leadership skills
• Be a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong desire to succeed, highly adaptive, creative and result-oriented
• Proficiency in using application software;
• Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Willingness to work in Foshan, Guangdong Providence
Your spectrum of advantages
ALTANA AG and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job number: CHINA00078
Legal entity: ACTEGA Foshan Co., Ltd.
Area of operations: Marketing & Vertrieb allgemein