The ALTANA Group develops and manufactures high-quality, innovative specialty chemical products. With us, you can help shape many important details of the world of the future. Our four divisions BYK, ECKART, ELANTAS, and ACTEGA have set worldwide standards in their markets. Our innovative products enable companies to develop technologies of the future today, technologies that make life easier, safer, and more comfortable. With sales of more than 2 billion euros, we are one of the world‘s most innovative, fastest-growing, and most proﬁtable chemical companies. We currently employ about 6,000 people who have good ideas for the world of the future. Discover your decisive plus for your future. Bringing you many advantages.
ECKART is one of the leading international manufacturer of metallic pigments for the paints and coatings industry, the graphic arts industry, the plastics, lightweight concrete industries and the cosmetics industry. We attach particular importance to personal service and expert applications consulting. Our global presence enables us to identify customer requirements at an early stage and to react quickly and flexibly. Intensive research and development activities create special products, innovative solutions and constant improvements in a wide variety of fields. Our customers throughout the world particularly appreciate the high quality of our products and the professional standard of our services.
Regulatory Affairs Officer
Your task structure
- Develops and implements programs and processes to ensure that company products are safe, legal and meet or exceed customer expectations for compliance with regulations within China (& defined geographical market, if applicable)
- Responsible for compiling & submitting relevant regulatory reports & license renewal
- Proactively manages the changing chemical regulatory environment for company products, prevents barriers to trade, identifies and mitigates areas of risk.
- Review new product and proposed new or modified products for regulatory impact, including applicable documentation for regulatory submissions
- Responds to customers and/or authorities requests/ inquiries dealing with regulations and product compliance
- Maintain accurate, complete and updated information in the appropriate databases
- Perform other EHS duties as assigned
Your recipe for success
- BSc degree or above in Chemistry or other related field (Fresh graduates will also be considered)
- Familiarity with chemical control laws
- Knowledge of various regulatory requirements of the different markets
- Strong presentation, communication & interpersonal skills
- Work well both independently and in a team
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in office PC skills
- Knowledge of SAP EHS module is an advantage
Your spectrum of advantages
In the ALTANA Group, you will work in a unique culture of innovation where the utmost importance is attached to promoting individual ideas and abilities as well as open, trusting interaction. ECKART Zhuhai Co. Ltd. offers you a lot of advantages. They include pleasant-sized operations where employees get to know each other personally and exchange ideas, extensive interdepartmental initial training, short information and decision-making paths, comprehensive further education and training offers, ﬂexible working hours with ﬂextime, and impressive compensation with good employee beneﬁts and pension plans.
We invite you to get to know us better and to become part of our team. Discover your career plus in specialty chemistry. Please send us your application, preferably via our jobmarket www.altana.jobs or to: Eve Jia, Human Resource Manager, China, ECKART Zhuhai Co. Ltd., Tel +86 7567228676
Job number: 1
Legal entity: ECKART Zhuhai Co., Ltd.
Area of operations: Environmental Health & Safety