The ALTANA Group develops and manufactures high-quality, innovative specialty chemical products. With us, you can help shape many important details of the world of the future. Our four divisions BYK, ECKART, ELANTAS, and ACTEGA have set worldwide standards in their markets. Our innovative products enable companies to develop technologies of the future today, technologies that make life easier, safer, and more comfortable. With sales of 2 billion euros, we are one of the world‘s most innovative, fastest-growing, and most proﬁtable chemical companies. We currently employ more than 6,000 people who have good ideas for the world of the future. You, too, can discover the special side of life with us. Bringing you many advantages.
ELANTAS produces insulating materials for the electrical and electronics industry and ensures that electricity flows safely. ELANTAS’ insulating materials are found in electric motors, cars, wind mills computers, and many other devices. They ensure smooth procedures with low losses.
Assistant Manager Sales & Service - Construction Chemicals
BE / BTech in Chemical Engineering / Polymer or BSc as
Bengaluru, South India
Your task structure
This position is responsible for:
- Ordering Booking, Sales, Profitability and Growth of our range of Construction Chemicals in his region
- New Customer Additions and Retentions
- Developing and Engaging with a network of Applicators, Distributors for promoting and Growing of our Construction Chemicals in the region
- Technical Services at Customer Premises with inputs from Head Office
- Timely Payment & C Form Collections
Your recipe for success
- BE / BTech in Chemical Engineering / Polymer or BSc
- Good Knowledge (around 5 years) of Construction chemical market, having knowledge of flooring and coating elated applications in Construction Chemicals
- Demonstrated Experience in Sales function with knowledge of Commercial processes
- Familiar with Applications of Epoxy, PU, Flooring, Water Proofing and Exterior Coatings
- Experience of Technical Services and Demonstration a customer sites on above applications
- Experience of engaging with cross functional and back end teams
- Willingness to travel extensively across the region
Your spectrum of advantages
In the ALTANA Group, you will work in a unique culture of innovation where the utmost importance is attached to promoting individual ideas and abilities as well as open, trusting interaction. ELANTAS Beck India offers you a lot of advantages.
We invite you to get to know us better and to become part of our team. Discover your career plus in specialty chemistry. Please send us your application, preferably via our jobmarket www.altana.jobs.
Ashwini Musale, Manager - Human Resource Management, ELANTAS Beck India Ltd.
Job number: AW00146
Legal entity: ELANTAS Beck India Ltd.
Area of operations: Anwendungstechnik / Technischer Service